Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Hi Ya Cody Boy

It was great to see you, your Dad and Grandad at Playcentre for your farewell. We have missed seeing lots of you. I truly wasn't "put out" when I went to say hi to you in the car and you wound your window up!! Hope you are having a great time at the Kohanga. I saw the picture of you on your new bike - how cool is that! Curtis, Danielle and Taylor miss having you come around for a play. Danielle still talks about how you were laughing so hard one day that you fell off our dining seat. Not so long ago, I found our Percy train hiding under the seat in our car - how did that get there I wonder? I promised your Dad and you a meal at our house, so we will get you over soon and you can meet our new puppy Jess. You are a lucky little man having you own very cool website. I have looked through the whole site which is full of great memories of you and your family - especially your beautiful Mum. We miss and think about Trina a lot. Trina was a beautiful, talented, courageous lady, who was an inspiration to us - let alone being a great Mum and wife. I met your Mum when you started at Ngaio Playcentre. Trina and I had some good laughs - probably laughing at some things we shouldn't have been!

Take care of your Dad and look after yourself on that flash looking bike.

Lots of love and kisses

Sonia, Lance, Curtis, Danielle and Taylor Goodwin