Hi Cody
Wow what a great new bike. You have grown so much since I last saw you. I hope that you and your Dad are doing well. I miss your mum lots, she was such a special lady Cody and I'm so lucky to have had her as a friend. I know that she will forever be looking down on you and your Dad :)
Take Care little buddy
Lots of love, hugs and sloppy kisses (from Ajah!)
Simone, Dave and Ajah
Wow what a great new bike. You have grown so much since I last saw you. I hope that you and your Dad are doing well. I miss your mum lots, she was such a special lady Cody and I'm so lucky to have had her as a friend. I know that she will forever be looking down on you and your Dad :)
Take Care little buddy
Lots of love, hugs and sloppy kisses (from Ajah!)
Simone, Dave and Ajah

<< Home